Monday, June 15, 2009

divorces

How come men have to hurt the children when they divorce? My ex adopted my daughter after her birth father abandoned her. He said he wouldn't write her off but that's what he has done. He doesn't call her unless she calls him first and asks. He moved out right in front of her and said nothing. Now I hear from his mother that he gets upset when he talks about her. Why can he not step up to the plate and be a man. This kid is emotionally fragile and is a wreck. Yet again, I get to pick up the pieces. If only there were a good man out there. By the time this kid dates, she won't know what good is. 2 of the main men in her life walked out on her. The last one is living back at his parents, sitting on his butt, fishing and having a good time. I hear from people that knew him here that he was flirting. What a jerk. All I want from him is him to be a man and take care of his daughter. Is this tooo much? I guess it is for him. Mommy takes care of his health and his Dad has too handle the divorce. What a woose!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Personally, I'm glad he's gone. I think he brought me down and now I can be myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment