Thursday, June 11, 2009

Marriage

Hmm, let's just talk about marriage today. My 3rd marriage has failed, abandoned by yet another husband. I suppose the fact that he was 30-something and lived with his parents should have been a red-flag to me. Well, silly me, I thought I had met my soul mate and best friend.
Fast forward six years, he says he wants a divorce on our daughter's graduation day (from high school). After talking, I thought we were going to counseling; one week later, I go to sleep (I work nights) and wake to find that he has taken his stuff and stolen the vehicle to go back to CA to his parents. He did this in front of our daughter and did not say a word. Needless to say, I filed papers that following week. He sent a text with 'not coming home, don't call me'. Can anyone tell me why men do this? I don't want to give up on institute of marriage but I'm not having much success. The first cheated, the second stole my car and ran after 3 months and now this. How many toads do I have to kiss to find a real man. Where are the men who can have intelligent conversation, be romantic and support their family? *puts on chapstick* Well, guess life must move on ahead. There must be a real man out their somewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment