Thursday, June 11, 2009

single men

Well, can anyone explain why men are just looking for barbies. Having been out of the dating scene for the last 6 years, I've forgotten some things. I have a myspace account but forgot my username. I used shellyann which is what I use everywhere its available. Well, that isn't my myspace name. I don't know who shellyann is on there but the men look there and its not me.
Funny enough, I never hear from them after I tell them I goofed. Are there no honest men anymore? I want one that doesn't want barbie. I don't think they exist. I think I'll just be a spinster with 50 hamsters (allergic to cats). It's a good thing I'm happy with who I am. It's their loss. Somewhere has to be a real man that can treat a woman good. If you find one, send him my way :)

No comments:

Post a Comment